The London Coffee Festival & teapigs



This weekend I attended The London Coffee Festival which was located in an iconic venue in central London.
The festival was filled with exciting coffee interactions and experiences, new coffee flavor creations, hand crafted coffee, yummy food and even a section filled with new emerging fashion labels (which I obviously ran to!!)
But this festival isn’t just about coffee and coffee lovers oh no, it also had teas YAY –  Much to my excitement one of my favourite tea brands were there teapigs.

Have you guys tried their delicious flavours, one of them is popcorn (heart eyes) and if you love and swear by Green tea like me then don’t forget to try their Matcha green tea this tea won a best 
slimming and fitness award, I have personally tried it myself and can tell you it does work..

Click on bold words for direct links to the products and pages.





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
A pipdig BLOGGER TEMPLATE