Pretty pastels











Hey Hey, so if you've been reading my blog recently you will know that today I attended day 2 of London fashion week.  
The was sun shining and birds were singing :P lol 


This season, I can't get enough of pastel colours, they’re so happy and pretty, and a lovely change from all the dark and dreary colours of Autumn/ Winter. I decided mix winter pieces with spring pieces, it’s still really cold here in London and I’ve been told that this weather is here to stay for awhile longer so I thought I might as well make the most of it! 
I hope you like this look and it's given you some inspiration for how to mix and match dark colours with pastels colours. 
I absolutely love this outfit and can't wait to wear more pastels items, hopefully the weather is going to get warmer soon! xXx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
A pipdig BLOGGER TEMPLATE