Black daisies and a floppy hat











            Hey Hey, so today I headed down to Somerset house for the fourth day of London fashion week. I was very excited as per usual! 

I decided to wear this little monochrome number by Lipsy and dressed it up with gloves and a hat, the dress already has a lot of detail so there was no need for any extra accessories. 

I’m quite sure I’m going to leave you all sick of the sight of this floppy hat, I’ve been wearing it a lot this week, I just want to wear it with everything and it’s been really handy in the rain as well haha! 


All in all, my outfit was quite simple today with my long sleeved dress and the hat that I refuse to take off :) Tomorrow is the last day of LFW so if you have been wanting to go it's your last chance until September! xXx
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
A pipdig BLOGGER TEMPLATE